Everything about telemedicine. For everyone.
Telemedicine is impacting and will further impact your life no matter which walk of life you belong to. Be it a professional, businessman, technocrat, or for that matter even a student. At Telemedicon 2016, you can not only explore all about telemedicine but also a great platform to network with likeminded professionals. Through interesting and interactive panel discussions, new product launches, new technology demonstrations and much more. So, be there at Telemedicon 2016, and see for yourself how telemedicine can change your world too.
Key event highlights
- Telemedicon 2016 is a platform for technocrats, healthcare providers, entrepreneurs, policy makers, and consumers.
- A range of discussion rooms, stalls, and product demonstrations/launches
- Panel discussions featuring eminent panelists and moderators on topics of relevance and currency in the space of telehealth.
- Topics will be spread across Digital Health Practice, Digital Health Technology, Business of Digital Health, Digital Health Policy, Digital Health in Defense, Disaster Management, Medical Tourism and AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy}
TSI Members INR 3000 INR 3000 INR 3000 INR 6000 Delegates (From India & SAARC Nations) INR 4000 INR 5000 INR 6000 INR 7000 Overseas Delegates (Other than SAARC Countries) USD 200 USD 300 USD 350 USD 400 Students INR 2000 INR 2500 INR 3000 INR 3500 One Day Registration INR 3000
Terms & Conditions:
- Participation/ Registration fee includes:
• Conference participation
• Delegate kit.
• Lunch and 2 sessions of tea/coffee every day of the conference (10 & 11 November, 2016)
- Payments can be made online through Visa/Master debit/credit card.
- The registration fee does not include any travel cost, accommodation, sightseeing tours or airport transfer.
- Foreign nationals or Indian nationals working outside India have to register as International delegates.
- Only delegates registered in the international registration category will receive an Invitation letter for Visa purpose.
- In case of cancellation request before September 30, 2016, the refund is 75% of the registration amount paid.
- No refund requests will be accepted after 30th Sept’16.
- Refund process will be initiated 30 days after the last day of the conference.
For any Registration related information, Please contact
Mob: +91 97312 61053