About Telemedicon 2016
The 12th International Conference of Telemedicine Society of India is being held for the first time in association with ATA. This conference will bring a deeper perspective on the practices and possibilities of digital health to across the world. This edition is designed to be a single platform that will help you tap into the digital health revolution
Telemedicon 2016 is also being positioned as a mega conclave and will focus on various aspects of digital health such as eHealth, telemedicine, mHealth, Medical devices, wearables, legal, policy and business models and other related areas.
- The event will see the presence of influential global policy makers
- Attendance by over 800 professionals and companies from across the globe including clinicians, technocrats, entrepreneurs, business leaders, insurers, policy makers, legal experts, CXO's of large hospitals, paramedics and leading manufacturers of medical equipment/wearable devices, students, startups and venture funds.
- This conference is poised to be the largest till date, in a first of its kind the trade-show will be open to end-consumers/patients
Key Highlights of the Event
THREE days of Telemedicon 2016. - A world of difference to your business.
- Lunch with CEOs I CXO's I Policy makers I Key Speakers
- Short-listed business plans to be presented to venture funds
- Discuss incubation of potential telehealth solutions
- Consumer interaction kiosks
- Realtime Consultations for generalpublic
- Recognition & Rewards for medical service providers and technocrats
- First time in collaboration with ATA
About Telemedicine Society of India
Telemedicine and eHealth, like eGovernment, eCommerce and eLearning, are now part of 21st century life. It is about placing citizens at the centre of the circle in order to simplify and improve their interactions with the wide range of people who look after their health needs and its potential is enormous for transforming both health and health care.
Telemedicine Society of India (TSI) is an academic organization that promotes education, research and care of patients using telemedicine and eHealth. The society was formed in 2006 and have an annual conference in different cities of India. TSI was also recognized as the official national society to represent the telemedicine activities in India, by The International Society for Telemedicine and e- Health.
Visit Website: www.tsi.org.in
About TSI Karnataka
Platform for your business. Promoted by TSI.
The Telemedicine Society of India, has been championing the cause of telemedicine in India, since 2000. Today, TSI is advocating and popularizing telehealth solutions in health care.
TSl's focus has been to help maximize collaboration opportunities for overseas and Indian healthcare organizations, and companies offering Telemedicine application, services and solutions.
Telemedicon 2016, is being hosted by TSI Karnataka, one of Telemedicine Society of India's youngest chapters, which has successfully organized and participated in many national level programs, and other interactive sessions as in a run-up to this gala event.
Visit Website: www.tsikarnataka.org
About American Telemedicine Association
The American Telemedicine Association is the leading international resource and advocate promoting the use of advanced remote medical technologies. ATA and its diverse membership, works to fully integrate telemedicine into transformed healthcare systems to improve quality, equity and affordability of healthcare throughout the world.
Established in 1993 as a non-profit organization and headquartered in Washington, DC, membership in the Association is open to individuals, healthcare institutions, companies and other organizations with an interest in promoting the deployment of telemedicine throughout the world. ATA is governed by a Board of Directors, which is elected by the association's membership.
Visit Website: www.americantelemed.org